P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
06 April, 06:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
They ALL should be
BOYCOTTED
SO DO THE RESEARCH
AND START
TO READ THE LABELS

YES pepsi TQQ

ALL MAJOR BRANDS HAVE SOME
SINISTER INGREDIENT IN IT
THAT IS NOT IN
YOUR BEST INTEREST'
IN THE
USA 4 SURE

SICK IS A BUSINESS and you get sick
ingesting this concoction of shit
they call food and drink...

TIME TO
[ WAKE the fk UP ]

ps
An Anons job is to pass on the TRUTH>

Thank Q
08:10 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PeterHorne6 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
02 August, 04:30
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
Not only aborted fetal cells.....adrenochrome too. It is highly addictive so people are becoming even more addicted to garbage foods. Adrenochrome market is the largest global illicit trade market, larger than weapons and drug trade. You have to wonder why. The globalist population, their puppets and elites are not that many and wouldn't warrant that large of market, but adding it to foods makes a much greater demand. It sells for 1 BILLION per quart! NO DEALS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS HARMED CHILDREN!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 11:43
only the truth will set us free

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 May, 07:33
and God only knows what they are now allowed to hide under the labels 'natural flavouring' and 'spices' ... 🤨

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 May, 06:54
This was the first book I read back in the day that scared the bajeebers out of me, and that's when I went organic and started reading labels.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
07 May, 03:13
Since this Clip was out, i changed my Softdrinks.
-What was the PCR- Test developed for? -Produktion-savety
-What is this Test able to look for? -Kontamination
-Which kind of Kontamination? -Stem Cell-Lines
Stem Cell are nowadays most from? -aborted Childs
What do this Test with Coke?
- https://youtu.be/ltiatiWlU...

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
07 May, 03:13
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
Production

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
07 May, 12:23
Hard pill to swallow!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 11:44
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
but swallow we must

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
07 May, 12:25
Yep. 90% of the Grocery store. I get sick whenever I see people consuming these items. Waking up is hard to do!

My family thinks I'm crazy. But some are listening and beginning TGA.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 May, 01:32
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
sadly, bought 'spring water' from a major retailer and when it was boiled it turned cloudy indicating massive amounts of calcium carbonate which can slowly turn bone brittle and fuse joints. even their water is poison ☠️