Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Hey Patriot fam. Does anyone know if a "reveal of the lies" is still going to happen at some point soon, like next 30 days? Just wondering if something has changed and EBS and truth reveal isn't happening any longer? Not complaining, just asking.

Meanwhile, I just got a 30 ft. inground flag pole delivered to be installed this weekend that holds two flags. My HUGE American flag and a new Trump flag (with no year on it). I am holding the line and digging in deep. Trump/Patriot/1776/Punisher all over my car. I get lots of thumbs up when out running errands and I also get flipped off....makes me chuckle.
05:57 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Kyle Sockski @Elyk2K
06 April, 09:53
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
No one knows the day, the time, or the hour but he!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
06 April, 06:49
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
I haven't heard anything about dates, but then I did read this great comment on one of IET's threads on Telegram - the Anon said: "Those who know do not say, those who say do not know." So... we're still in the dark, but that's not a bad thing. Judging from Dan Scavino's tweets and Mike Pompeo's telegram drops, the rising circumstantial evidence points to a Trump return. Vincent Kennedy's days of silence also encourage me, as it leads me to believe he is very busy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396