Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 April, 10:22
“Fake Fauci” not really quite sure why Texas numbers are dropping after going mask free!

🤣🤣🤣

If you’re having a bad day, pull up some recent Fauci videos and look at his neck.

White Hats are making it obvious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rain Man @RainMan
06 April, 12:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq you know TX is bigger and easier to social distance so Masks Are Not Required ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
Also, the governors of Texas and Florida see right through all this bullshit. Gov. DeSantis also called on the media for ridiculous lies already a couple of times.
01:53 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Rain Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Rain Man @RainMan
06 April, 04:48
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Agree. I was raised in FL so I watch it a bit closer than others. I don't fully trust the TX Gov but I don't fully trust any politician or human to be honest.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
06 April, 07:00
In response Rain Man to his Publication
Your belief and conscious mind is very powerful, so we do need to learn to trust each other again. Once we open our hearts we can detect evil. Most importantly, love will get us through this and accomplish a better world for all human beings. 🙏💗 I do believe gov. DeSantis is good and I do believe there are some who do mean well, Marjorie Green...