Ginger Alonzo @Starseed68
01 April, 09:20
This is absolutely awesome.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
05 April, 01:26
In response Ginger Alonzo to his Publication
We spent Easter with our favorite Aunt, Uncle and Cousins yesterday. My 87-year-old Uncle (who also lived in a retirement facility) asked my husband if he knew anything about the seventeenth letter of the alphabet! My husband said yes, I know a lot, but I think you should ask you Niece. We proceeded to have a wonderful conversation. JFK, CIA the Coup D’etat and more. He wanted to know where he could find all the information on Q (kek). He was quite sad to learn that the Durham video was not really Durham. He said he has been waiting years for that report! Where is Durham? There are more Awake in California than you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
California has been held hostage for years. We have more patriots Ca. than media leads others to believe. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄
01:44 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1NationUnderGod in this post can reply
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
06 April, 02:21
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
California's 55 electorial college votes are all
they need to keep the sham going. If people are really Awake they woukd see past this California is blue bul" Shi".