Only people mentioned by Starseed68 in this post can reply
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
27 April, 03:17
In response Ginger Alonzo to his Publication
That is so awesome! Wish every retirement center had this benefit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
20 April, 10:07
💙☀️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
06 April, 02:19
I love this! Sometimes, people have to hear it from a source that's not close to them. I keep waiting for my sweet hubby to wake up and stop believing what he is fed on the news. I'm so happy for your family!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
06 April, 01:36
That's awesome. I keep trying to wake my my parents who are in the over 70 crowd, and I'm sure they think I've completely lost my mind. It's nice to see there are some older folks who haven't stopped thinking for themselves.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
05 April, 01:26
We spent Easter with our favorite Aunt, Uncle and Cousins yesterday. My 87-year-old Uncle (who also lived in a retirement facility) asked my husband if he knew anything about the seventeenth letter of the alphabet! My husband said yes, I know a lot, but I think you should ask you Niece. We proceeded to have a wonderful conversation. JFK, CIA the Coup D’etat and more. He wanted to know where he could find all the information on Q (kek). He was quite sad to learn that the Durham video was not really Durham. He said he has been waiting years for that report! Where is Durham? There are more Awake in California than you know.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 April, 01:44
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
California has been held hostage for years. We have more patriots Ca. than media leads others to believe. 🇺🇸😎🌴

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 April, 12:08
We need more retired Generals speak the truth. Bravo

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 April, 02:13
I love hearing stuff like this. Bravo.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 April, 02:52
I have some elderly friends and family that 100% supported Trump but think q is a conspiracy hoax and they believe Biden is ruining America. That's a rough crowd to redpill, let me tell ya!

Having Fits @HavingFits
02 April, 02:55
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Don't feel alone. I have at maybe a dozen Trump supporters who believe the same thing. In 4 cases I have shown incontestable evidence to the counter but nope... still zzzzzz. It will resonate when an abrupt wake up call happens.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
02 April, 02:48
Awesome news hope my father runs into a red pill soon!But at 79 who knows!

Jessica Brown @Jfbrown985
05 April, 12:18
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Don't give up! My grandma is 79 and hasn't been red pilled long

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 April, 02:32
What a beautiful awakening for you're family. Well done General.

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
02 April, 08:27
Hooray!

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
02 April, 01:28
Love this!

connie wright @cowri
01 April, 11:15
They are just afraid, afraid to take off masks for fear of being yelled at or worse yet being beat up. This is what the media is doing to older people. I am older but never believed anything I was told until I found the truth myself. I am glad this happened & with someone they can trust.

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
01 April, 11:12
I guess to let those who have been lied to the longest know everything.

Fear Not @fearnot
01 April, 11:03
That's great! It will keep her mind occupied if she can find like thinking friends to share with. Here in Florida, some of the expensive retirement communities have the highest rate of STD's in the state (maybe the country)....too much time on their hands. LOL Sorry, now you can't unknow that. 😬

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 April, 10:49
AWESOME!!!!!! 🙏🎉🇺🇸🦅😹

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
01 April, 10:42
❤❤❤

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 April, 10:40
FANTASTIC NEWS - The Great Awakening is Coming

Have Faith @rAnnbci
01 April, 09:25
OMG, is this real?😃

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 April, 09:25
My cousins were over last August for a visit, and their 18 year old daughter asked me if I knew about 17, and I said I've been here since the beginning. We talked and shared some videos, and she's well aware of the Covid scam. She's a smart cookie! ❤️

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 April, 02:31
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
She sounds very enlightened. Bless you both going forward. Stay in faith