1776 Again @BludGeonT
06 April, 01:17
🤬👇
I think I work with the 4-8% that will never wake up.

Team standup this morning (virtual) my (biden voting) team (IT industry in CA) talked about their addiction to shows on amazon prime, hulu, and youtube. One member said "oh man, these commercials come on youtube, 90 seconds and unskippable, some rap video of men grinding and women twerking". This was during his 4 year old child's YT show. The boss laughed and said "man they're training them young these days" and they all laughed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Dig @DanaInAZ
06 April, 01:20
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Same!!! i work in the IT/Financial industry and on my Teams call 2 people bragging about ‘the peace of mind they have’ from their 2nd jab 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Falling Down the Rabbit Hole @BunnyQ17
Idiots! People put too much faith in their doctors and the government and don’t do their own research.
01:30 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Dana Dig to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BunnyQ17 in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
06 April, 01:44
In response Falling Down the Rabbit Hole to her Publication
Yep. Now there's talk from my major corporation that to come back to the office, vaccines will be required. They will offer a choice though. I will refuse. We get more work done from home than we did in the office and they're willing to work with those that do not vaccinate. I do realize I'll be put onto that "list" of those that don't do it and I'm fine with that. NOTHING will force me to get the jab, nothing. California is so bad with woke idiots.

Falling Down the Rabbit Hole @BunnyQ17
21 April, 07:10
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
You are wise to stand your ground and not get the jab. On the positive side, most people would love to work from home! I’ve been doing it for 7 years now.