👀Interesting🍿🔥🍿

Strings cut for Alex Jones???

Enjoy the show🍿
11:42 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
08 April, 06:01
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
It si easy to call Alex a mosad then to let him give away the plan the have been working on for a long time!! If the say he is with the other side nobody will listen to him correct? He is very loud but he seems to know the playbook of the left sometimes better than the left!! If you watch his news feed he will predict things way before it happens!! He is still a good source for me to check up with to get a different glimpse as to whats happening.. R Ricardo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
06 April, 01:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brain Food @Brainfood
06 April, 12:32
😲😃🤣 Oh boy do i love this twist!! I keep saying that the ones we thought were "bad" will turn out to be "good" and vice versa.
"Actors will act" is what I believe Q said about Alex Jones.....the interpretation left up to us.
Also.... I've been having this feeling that maybe, just maybe......what if "Those who scream loudest" aren't bad but rather, helping us ? idk.....just a nagging feeling.

I was new to the Internet when WikiLeaks released the Spirit Cooking video....guess where i saw it? Alex Jones! Interesting times

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 April, 12:08
Yellow Sky ???

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 April, 12:06
I can’t help but wonder does Alex talk about any potential upcoming events, such as how or where it goes from here?