Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 April, 10:22
“Fake Fauci” not really quite sure why Texas numbers are dropping after going mask free!

🤣🤣🤣

If you’re having a bad day, pull up some recent Fauci videos and look at his neck.

White Hats are making it obvious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Fox @ConnieFox50
Tell Fauci what's actually happening in Texas: We're out working hard in our yards and gardens, restoring what we lost in the Great Freeze. We're showing up to help one another, as always. We're getting plenty of Vitamin D, eating right, and taking our supplements. We have groups through which we notify one another which busineses are not insisting on masks (some, not even for staff, which is wonderful). We call managers or corporate to report rude personnel. We share tips, like saying, "I can't wear a mask. I have CS." Response: Oh, okay. BTW: CS stands for Common Sense.
10:53 AM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConnieFox50 in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 April, 03:13
In response Connie Fox to her Publication
Which biz are not requiring masks..........
which groups
which regions
????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 April, 01:10
In response Connie Fox to her Publication
Your last sentence made me laugh. I bet you are giggling inside everytime you say "I have CS." 😂😂😂

Connie Fox @ConnieFox50
07 April, 08:28
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Glad this made you laugh, Unfortunately I'm unable to share names of businesses. The most friendly are locally owned, and I don't want to cyber-bully the larger companies and get banned. My hope is that people will find a way in their own communities to share their experiences, whether it's over the backyard fence or in a private group. I've started keeping my own list too. Generally the small businesses will be more lenient with masks, whereas large entities will pride themselves on sticking with CDC guidelines.