Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 April, 05:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
What's Interesting is Fort Dedrick...👀
Anyone see Plandemic or Plandemic 2 Indoctrination? That Fort is where Fauci used to work & Dr. Judy Mikavitch... Spelling? It's home to a State of the Art Bio 😳 Facility... I wonder what the Navy was really doing there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
06 April, 12:07
happened yesterday? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 April, 11:12
My 18 year old son joined the Navy in October. I hate hearing this crap.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
07 April, 07:32
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I know this is scary for you but I dont believe this really happened. Whenever an incident goes down on any base, especially one on the east coast, the military puts all bases on lockdown....that did not happen....no other bases on the east coast went on lockdown...soooo, I dont believe this....

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 April, 11:10
There are no coincidences, just lessons!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Kira Kju @kju17
06 April, 11:07
Nothing is a coincidence.
Everything's going right.
What's not supposed to happen is never going to happen.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 April, 11:06
my sources say 'No'

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 April, 12:39
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
What do you kean "No"? The post if drom the Navy. 🤦‍♀️

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
06 April, 11:00
I feel like Comms getting more and more obvious over the last weeks.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 April, 11:05
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
same sentiments from this peanut gallery

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
07 April, 12:52
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Comms inferred for the last 3 years that the bad actors were going down and that 2020 electios were safe.
Comms were cons.

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
06 April, 10:53
Nope!

Rylee Fawks @Fawks84
06 April, 10:56
we know there are no coincidences.. . #godblesstheUSArmy strength and love to all those involved!!