Spanish Anon @Cocobount
Who else doesn't trust XRP?
Who else thinks XRP is the CBDC?
I'm not buying XRP, it doesn't feel right to me, (they) like it (they) are promoting it (they) held it under investigation for a long time, and let it free just in time for the crypto bull market

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

What do you guys think?
Ripple CEO on what's driving the cryptocurrency market - YouTube

Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple, says the rally in digital currency is being driven by investors who see it as "an inflationary hedge." He also discusses wh...

09:59 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cocobount in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
06 April, 02:33
In response Spanish Anon to his Publication
by nature i do not trust people pushing this or that so i stick to technical analysis for trading.

price and volume do not lie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spanish Anon @Cocobount
06 April, 02:40
In response ... ... to his Publication
For me is not about being a good economic investment, is about who are we benefiting, are we supporting their GREAT RESET currency or are we choosing the one that will make us free?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
06 April, 02:33
As a rule, I prefer real things.

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
06 April, 02:41
In response Todd Hinson to his Publication
I'm guessing you are a silverback?

Robert Travers @Robert1957
06 April, 10:02
I trust Crypto as much as I trust the Demonrats. ZERO!!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
06 April, 10:05
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Instead of distrusting things you don't understand, maybe try and understand them first.

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
06 April, 10:24
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Well, I actually LOVE crypto, some projects have truly are developing amazing technologies, that's why (they) criticize crypto so much, (except for XRP) which they seem to love