Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (RPM) can see their posts

Janet Lewis @jlws21
06 April, 03:50
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
They are making it easy to save money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
06 April, 02:10
For those in California, it's important to know that Kroger own's Ralph's grocery stores, so you can most definitely add Ralph's to the lists.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
06 April, 01:27
Got my covid jab, for 40 bucks, sucker easy money❗️😏

God Already Won @Linda
06 April, 12:56
Harris Teeter is giving $100 to their employees who gets the vaccine.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
06 April, 01:25
In response God Already Won to her Publication
It is not worth your life.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
06 April, 12:51
I don’t understand why, if it’s so beneficial, do you have to pay people to take it as well as Brainwash people by consistently saying take the vaccine, take the vaccine, take the vaccine; so that they want to take it; just like they were force-fed the Covid BS. People are so stupid and can’t think for themselves because they don’t have critical thinking skills. DUH!!!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
06 April, 03:50
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Repeat a lie over and over again.

Happy Days @Sun2516
06 April, 12:29
I get a sick vibe everytime I see them sitting at those tables when I walk into the grocery store.
I can feel the evil like the Haunted House at Disney World.
It is not a good feeling.

Happy Days @Sun2516
06 April, 12:26
If all of these companies really are doing something Great Why not just pay 100%
Insurance.

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
06 April, 12:26
already boycotting most if those

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
06 April, 12:18
Oh man Trader Joe's too? Who is left friends? Where can we actually shop and not support evil? GAH....drain that swamp!

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
06 April, 10:21