Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
04 April, 11:44
From twit:
Charles Barkley -- LISTEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
ALL People From around this planet are great people. Our prior governments strive hard to divide ALL of humanity . I totally believe this. I lived Hawaii for 25 years , moved off island to N.C, then ran for my life to a small town in SC. I found , The East coast to be the most divided out every state I have lived.
People are not so smart, look at the educational system! Mandate school which was created to keep people stupid! Children today cant even read cursive. The Declaration of Independence is written in cursive. They cant read it.
Religion holy smokes, My mothers family has shunned their grandson, and son because of religion. SHUN Your own flesh and blood! Shunned because the child grew up wanting to try another life style.
What if something happens serious happens to this child, and he dies will they not even be sad or care? Phew! I am glad I was spared from religion. I only know about God, and Gods rules.
Thank You President Trump for saving as many humans as you
09:38 AM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it