Rena 1776 @Rena1776
From twit:
Charles Barkley -- LISTEN
11:44 AM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
06 April, 09:38
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
ALL People From around this planet are great people. Our prior governments strive hard to divide ALL of humanity . I totally believe this. I lived Hawaii for 25 years , moved off island to N.C, then ran for my life to a small town in SC. I found , The East coast to be the most divided out every state I have lived.
People are not so smart, look at the educational system! Mandate school which was created to keep people stupid! Children today cant even read cursive. The Declaration of Independence is written in cursive. They cant read it.
Religion holy smokes, My mothers family has shunned their grandson, and son because of religion. SHUN Your own flesh and blood! Shunned because the child grew up wanting to try another life style.
What if something happens serious happens to this child, and he dies will they not even be sad or care? Phew! I am glad I was spared from religion. I only know about God, and Gods rules.
Thank You President Trump for saving as many humans as you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Wyman @QuarterbackX
06 April, 07:57
I agree. Most people around the world are good people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 April, 01:08
Red Pill but is he real? White hat.. or is it the real Barkley?

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
04 April, 06:47
Truth.

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
04 April, 04:16
Same here! :)

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
04 April, 01:04
Charles is a good smart man. He speaks truth and isn't afraid to do so. A great spokesman for all people no matter the pigment of their epidermis. We need more to get more bold with a mic and a platform.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
04 April, 01:18
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Celebrities don’t spend their time researching and finding out valid truths, they repeat what less recognized Truthers say.

No one on tv is righteous and or NOT apart of gatekeeping Freemasonry to protect the lies they adhere to.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
04 April, 12:40
Wow. A sports figure with a brain. Unheard of.

04 April, 01:19
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Celebrities don’t spend their time researching and finding out valid truths, they repeat what less recognized Truthers say.

No one on tv is righteous and or NOT apart of gatekeeping Freemasonry to protect the lies they adhere to.

04 April, 01:19
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
04 April, 12:31
Charles Barkley!!!! A woke Super Hero!!!!!!!!