John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
06 April, 06:31
Vaccine passports or vaccines in general are not the mark of the beast.

The mark of the beast is taken with the full understanding that you are following satan. You must declare this to receive the mark. You have to denounce God. This is clear as day in the Bible. Taking a vaccine (which there is no way I personally will) to protect yourself or someone else (supposedly) is nothing close to taking the mark. You will know it is the mark of satan and it will be your choice to take it. Spoiler-God wins. I would pass if I were you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Kimball @CaliK
06 April, 07:35
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I totally agree with this. The mark is described to be in the head because of who you believe in and in the hand because of whose works you do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 07:37
In response Angie Kimball to his Publication
I have read Revelations many times and I never put those two things together. Wow. Just shows you that you can always learn something new.

Angie Kimball @CaliK
06 April, 08:24
At one point in my life I was hungry for the Bible, but I couldn't find what I needed in Bible studies. Being an engineer I question everything that didn't make sense. So I found someone who could answer my questions and when it did it all clicked for me. He is considered controversial because he don't teach what most do. He teaches there is no rapture. Revelations clearly says Satan comes at the 6th Trump and Jesus at the 7th. Then we will meet him in the air (spiritual bodies). If you believe satan is Jesus cause that is his game then technically you will have the mark because you are worshipping him and doing his work. The preacher was Arnold Murray at The Sheperd's Chapel. I have learned and retained more under his teachings than any one else. I took it as a sign.

06 April, 08:34
Many change and manipulate what the bible says. They never just read it for what it is. There are no hidden things in the Bible. God wants everyone to be able to read and understand not to turn to others for their interpretations. If you pray for understanding it will be given to you but there will never be a time that I believe Jesus is satan. How could satan be the way to heaven, to me there is no way that can be justified. Satan is cast into the pit, but the blood of Jesus is what gains you entrance to God. Am I misunderstanding what you are trying to say?

Angie Kimball @CaliK
When satan comes he will try to convince a lot of people he is Jesus here to rapture them all away. He uses many names that are close to Jesus's. It is kind of like the example of Jesus in the wilderness. Satan tempted him and twisted the truth just a little so it wasn't true to the word, but true enough that he could fool many people into believing he is Jesus. This is also why there will be nashing of teeth. People will be upset to learn they were fooled. Many in their own church. I think Satan uses whatever face he can to trick you. The Bible does say the 4 hidden dynasties are religion, finance, government and education. I can totally see how all of those are being used to confuse people.
08:59 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by CaliK in this post can reply
06 April, 09:20
Ahhh, that makes things much clearer, I get what you're saying now. I thought you were trying to imply that Jesus is actually satan.
I completely agree that he will come claiming to be something he is not. God or Jesus for sure. His coming back from the dead will help people believe that. The miracles he preforms will also. Since we have been told of this we will stand ready and not be fooled by his tricks. I am a firm believer that the Holy Spirit in all of us knows evil when we see it, may times we don't listen to it's voice but I think when satan comes it will be screaming.