Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
TheStormHasArrived17

General Flynn just said to go watch a documentary called EMERGENCY BROADCAST (👀) by Alex Jones

He also calls AJ a Patriot. Dasting.

I’m very confused 😂

Guess I’ll go watch this documentary kek
07:49 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Karen Lou @Sapphire
07 April, 06:35
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
I just can’t watch AJ, too much yelling, too much drama. Somebody will let me know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
06 April, 01:49
I will have to watch it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
06 April, 10:21
AJ is conyrolled opposition & disclosure.. He is “ agent disclosure” as it is nessacery for their “discourse permission”... but there is truth in disclosure as weird as it is(circa1995)

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
06 April, 09:39
Here's the video The General is referring to:

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Birdie Patriot @AmericanBirdie
06 April, 11:22
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
thank you for posting!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 April, 08:46
Alex Jones has been bringing us pro-America news since forever. The only reason theres a division, which there should not be, is because the white hats set it up for Q followers and AJ to doubt each other..... to play the enemy.

06 April, 09:38
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
100%! But since it's a no brainer they are both on the same side... Not long after Flynn's cold shoulder at DC rally they have come together... ;)

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
06 April, 08:33
I listened to him about 9-10 years ago, and I thought he was going to have a heart attack, it was to the extent I couldn't listen to him long. I have heard people over time, some say he is good, some say he is bad. We all have our opinions. The one thing that has been consistent with him, is in the overall summary, he talks like a patriot, and acts likes one. He had a lot of the same facts, but who am I to judge. Guess we will see one day. I say read/listen to everything you can, do research, and things will show themselves

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
06 April, 08:24
maybe its just a way to get us to expect the EBS?? Maybe Alex has flipped, too. Who knows....I think its controlled opposition at this point...

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
06 April, 08:20
Alex Jones was supporting Trump way before anyone of you and has been supporting America values since 1999

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
06 April, 08:13
Certainly interesting....

06 April, 08:06
OPTICS: Regardless of Q saying he is otherwise, I have always maintained that AJ is a PATRIOT,
Before Q came along many say he is "controlled opposition."
Then when The General seemed to give him the cold shoulder in one of The DC rallies. Many saw it as confirmation he was The Enemy.
Yet AJ gave the best most comprehensive interview to date with The General.
AJ has his role. He KNOWS his role. We can't have ALL OUR EGGS IN THE SAME BASKET.

Keep in mind AJ was instrumental in supporting the NESARA case, yet is gagged to ever mention it since.

He was the canary in the coalmine for censorship. He knew it. He knew The DS was using him to gage public sentiment before Q came along. Q and Trump knew this. Jones is a DIEHARD Trump supporter and has fired David Knight over Trump and almost drove his son Rex entirely out of INFOWARS for loosing faith in TRUMP.

AJ (2012): Whatever The MSM is for I am by default against!" True to his words. That says it all!

Maya Persson @Mayapersson
06 April, 08:04
I just trust my own intuition and gut feeling. I do not follow anyone 100 percent, not even General Flynn. AJ certainly gives 80 percent truth. Then he puts in 20 percent lies and thus confuses the truth. God is my only guide and I contact him for guidance through my soul.

06 April, 08:13
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
Alex Jones purposely put out lies? Yes Perhaps esp with regards to Q.
Controlled Opposition? Yes perhaps to Q. NEVER for The DS.
Why? Perhaps so to avoid having all our eggs in the same basket. Jones hinted at this... that The MSM will one day announce that they have unveiled who Q is to sink ALL Patriots then suddenly he denounces Q and Q denounces AJ.

But never has he turned against Trump once he realised TRUMP was for real and never has he waivered from the 1776 Patriot movement. If anything he has been as vocal as any if not the most vocal!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 April, 07:58
App. percentage of truth could be 98 percent, but they drag yourself away from the truth by the 2 percent, bit by bit, til your lost all over again. Facts.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 April, 07:54
Someone should show him the video of AJ admitting he was an actor. AND I stand by my statement, that AJ was told to me as a future truth, by the bloodliner, if there was EVER a real truth movement they had his cointel pro self ready as an agent in the wings. AND he did marry into the Disney bloodline. I hope General Flynn minds how he goes with that faker. AJ has made millions of the truth movement, throwing the truth under the bus. I like General Flynn, and hope he figures out with a quickness AJ is a pos. I was literally told about him pre internet.

06 April, 08:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Forgive for my support for Jones as a true Patriot whatever the "truth" may be. Since 2010 he has accelerated my understanding and knowledge. I have watched him intently since then. Yes he has made millions. The MSM attacked him like they are doing so with QAnons.
He was THE FIRST to be censored across the board.

I ask the doubters: Has INFOWARS done more harm than good for The Patriot movement and TRUMP? Did he make millions by promoting Globalist products and services? NO.

Who can we think of that has done more than INFOWARS against The MSM?... For 911, COVID19, TRUMP, Global Reset, Climate Change, The Fed, WAR and ISIS.

I personally KNOW a good General of China and Putin listens to INFOWARS for analyses against The Illuminati.

Again forgive me for my bias for my focus since 2010 has been him. How many activists against The Globalists like myself has he created?