Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 April, 01:13
In response STL Anon to his Publication
WHY DID YOU TAKE MY COMMENT DOWN ABOUT GOLD FRINGE FLAG ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STL Anon @STLAnon
06 April, 01:35
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I didn't take your comment down, i have never taken down any comment on any platform ... NEVER! nor would I

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
06 April, 01:09
the flag still has gold trim, just an observation

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
06 April, 07:54
ive said it many of time, watch peoples reaction more than what they say. In this case BOTH should prove to you its already done! Be Patient its coming in a BIG way

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
06 April, 07:30
Truth is, probably more like you're not even allowed to fly the actual US flag because Russel-Jay:Gould OWNS it! The US navy leases it from him. You can't even get this right and nobody can be honest, you are as good as fucked and so is the world unless the truth prevails.. and fuck-knows what that will takebut after the miracle of operation warp-speed there will be fuck all of us left to give a fuck

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
06 April, 07:54
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
RJG loves this country!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 April, 07:28
yes!!

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
06 April, 07:27
What a hippocrate, you may say you're a constitutional republic.. as you stand there in front of the admiralty law flag.. fml