Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
It's sad that so many people are still painfully gullible and there are still too many people taking advantage of that.

Not everything is sinister. Not everything is a coded comm. Not everything you read is true. Not everyone speaking up does so with integrity. QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!

How do you know you are not being deceived?
06:55 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by ValkyrieQueen in this post can reply
Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
06 April, 07:15
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
I like your question at the end. Its the primary reminder i give to myself and those around me. Deceived people dont realize they are being tricked, getting emotional or angry when they dont see it helps nothing. At the same time, all of us here are susceptible even now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
06 April, 07:26
In response Nikilas Graves to his Publication
Thank you. Yes, even here there are a LOT of people out to deceive. Some unintentionally because they are naïve. There are some here that do it to serve their ego, as evidenced by their anger and insults when anyone asks questions.

Hope you stand in the sunshine today!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396