Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I think tomorrow I have to take a break. I am on information overload that is terrifying me. I have always been the type of person that is happy and at peace if everyone I love is happy and at peace. I am so not OK with the fact that so many of my loved ones are getting vaccinated and if anything happens to them, I will be broken forever. I couldn't bear the pain of everyone that I love being hurt. I have this painful lump in my throat right now. I can't handle all of this evil tonight. There is no armor thick enough. I so wish I was stronger.
12:38 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 April, 01:01
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I am so sorry. The more we know the harder it is to bear. Take a break for awhile and take care of yourself. Sending prayers and love! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Forever @Badboycas1978
06 April, 12:44
Many are going through this exact thing. Stay strong. take a break if u need to . just stay with us. we need every last person in this fight. 🙏👊🙏👊🙏👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
06 April, 12:41
For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.