True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 January, 09:49
🤬 General McInerney posted this to Telegram.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
there are some now saying we are screwed or that something went seriously wrong (simon parkes said this - how the he!! does he have such information? lol)....I trust the plan. I trust the Boss.
03:16 AM - Jan 23, 2021
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Flow State @Lightworker1111
23 January, 03:22
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
none if it makes any sense. people are saying the military is in control and that Biden is in a fake oval office - but then the question is - if the military truly is in control then what are they waiting for? why have they done nothing? why is the National Guard allowing Biden to treat them like shit? then the question about Biden - why would he knowingly take part in a fake presidency charade? it makes no sense. we need to see action before the end of january. this shitshow has gone on long enough.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 January, 03:27
In response Flow State to his Publication
i think the original joe is gone and we are seeing either a controlled double or an android. more troops continue to head to DC. to me i see this as a military occupation of a foreign entity - DC. like the vatican it is being dismantled. i'm still keeping my eyes open though. we do need action by the end of the month - that is what i am seeing from my research. do you watch monkey werx on utube?