Just Me LK @LK_McKinn
05 April, 06:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 April, 06:52
In response Just Me LK to her Publication
Jill will never be Melania! Not even close. Melania is full of truth and grace. She exhibits the fruits of the Spirit: Love, joy, peace, patience, kundness, goodness, faithfulness and self control. We The People look foward to OUR FLOTUS return!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
Since truth should be a nonpartisan, scorned, blind orphan: Wow we went from #HoldTheLine #STOPTHESTEAL #trusttheplan to - 3D in a New York minute/ Fashion Police reptilian brain? Judging a book by the cover not to mention the age gap, some times I wonder if given the power remote control how much better would we be then the cabal? Some seem to know so much about Mel while forgetting they are watching a movie and was 1 of 2 from Russia with Love Gifts? What if she was another White Hat/ Trump/ Q Entourage? hidden in plain sight academy award worthy costume? Eyes are the mirror to the soul? HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT (cabal style)?The White Hat even tricked the ex Monster in Law? Red Pilled the world not to trust the Paparazzi? Stevie Munckin Presents a Global Alliance Production, the Cradle that Rocked the Castle
*Kseniya Simonova Sand & Snow story https://youtu.be/Rrlp7MGG0...
*Bird Set Free https://youtu.be/EOfpdA69i...
[POST 1-2] 4 images
08:26 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by helgatoldyso in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 April, 09:34
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
Of course it has been obvious from the beginning that Melania is actively participating in this whole thing. Her wardrobe alone says alot, like her blockchain dress when she voted, the military outfit, etc. However she has also reflected how a real FLOTUS should "look." Calm, supportive, gracious, intelligent, warm, caring, kind etc. The contrast in this movie is of course purposeful just like everything else. I am sure there are many more surprises ahead. It will be glorious.

05 April, 11:15
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Would y agree that each day that goes by without EBS we are losing more Patriots than saving sheeple i.e. I ran into this disturbing video from a hard core pro Trump, please advise what your higher self thinks of this version of events JEFFREY DAUGHERTY - CYRUS PLOT: HOW BLACK MAGICK KABBALAH DERAILED TRUMP TRAIN 'TITUS'
https://youtu.be/DporxFgLw...

05 April, 08:42
In response Helga Martz to her Publication