Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
The Vanishing Biden Girls. How did they move completely out of frame in the time it took to utter, "Please repeat after me"?

Two short clips provided. Two photos

Now you see them
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Now you don't
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
03:04 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by HeadsUpDIsmayed in this post can reply
Knight Breed @knightbreed
23 January, 04:00
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
after reading some of these comments I think everyone should definit watch the 2nd link. The 1st points it out, but study and reverse pause the 2nd one.. work it out.. watch the girls move into and out of positions. count the people you should see in between..
Youll see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Knight Breed @knightbreed
23 January, 03:54
Really awesome.. Most compelling work yet, IMHO.. Once you see it The actual footage even provides more. Like the girl in the brown and glasses she would be to the girls left. you can see that she disapears as well.
After you watch it to the end. I really think the girls dropped an easter egg on purpose. They did right at the rehearsal, but didnt hit their spot in the 2nd one. And then it looks like the bunch of girls are low key chatting at the very end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
23 January, 03:49
this is worth a repost.

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
23 January, 03:26
Very well could be the camera angle casuing them to be out of frame from one camera to the next but they look out of position.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
23 January, 03:39
After looking at the clip a few times, i don't see any foolery. It's camera perspectives.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts