Chris Sambataro @SinnerCity
Your Thoughts on My Thoughts

I’m 38 single full time dad with full time job and part time crypto trader / Au Ag stacker. I would say well rounded patriot.

My thought : Earth is a hmmm farm. We the people “humanity” are the food. Earth is where they breed us. Governments are the chosen leaders or “ handlers of us “ humanity “. They say WE choose the officials. WE know that’s not true. Are local city and state’s governments and like the managers of WE the people. WE the people work and care for ourselves, “self maintaining, no cost or work for the governments. We the people “ humanity “ self maintain and BREED. We the people “humanity “ are a self maintained ever lasting Food supply, to another race “ The Dracos “. The Greys which JFK knew about are here to SAVE humanity with the help of a few Chosen people here on earth and God. Not saying We don’t do are part. This is biblical. It’s so crazy of a thought it’s probably like 80% true.
If I’m correct how do I sell this for an NFT?
07:19 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by SinnerCity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Sambataro, click on at the bottom under it