Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 April, 02:11
I wonder if Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are scrambling to restore all of our accounts they banned / censored now that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas finds social media companies do not have First Amendment right to ban protected speech in the first place & that Section 230 is unconstitutional... It seems like they would have to restore our accounts!! But like we have said many times... Class Action Lawsuits are very effective!!!
Things are definitely happening!! 🙏🏼 #MAGA #wwg1wga
11:11 - The BEST is yet to come!!! - 11:11 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
funker junkie @glowsticky
05 April, 04:12
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
My insta account got banned and all I did was post my art on it. Got banned becaues I commented on other accounts about election fraud tho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 April, 04:26
In response funker junkie to his Publication
Yeah I hadn't posted anything on my Instagram other than the last photo was of me with an American flag on my Birthday. I had #wwg1wga in my profile and they deleted me I hadn't even been commenting... And to the troll jerk below this comment... It's not hard to organize people and you do not have to be a lawyer for that. We would have Sidney Powell or Lin Wood represent us anyways. This Mike Fitz dude below this comment always uses different accounts to troll me. He hates Q .

funker junkie @glowsticky
Probably one lonely fuck loser with nothing better to do.
04:56 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by glowsticky in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from funker junkie, click on at the bottom under it