Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 January, 03:40
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
BRAVO to that Patriot - way to go ... I feel exactly the same way and I'm voicing my beliefs louder now ... not a wisper aside to a "safe" friend ...
HAHAHA that's now the Libs having to secretly chat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
06 April, 12:06
Feel free to share! Let’s go!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sylvie Marleau @Sorry_notsorry
05 April, 08:19
AMEN to that.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 April, 04:45
The easiest & biggest way is for you to take that freaking mask off. Yes someone might say something to you. SO WHAT. You might have to walk out. SO WHAT. The store may "require" you to wear a mask that DOES NOT mean you can't shop there. It means you just have to say NO. I have said no many, many times & have not be stopped from shopping in these stores. If I am I walk out

YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SAY NO

I realize there are extreme locations and shops. These are not the stores to start with. Go with a friend. Don't have your groceries delivered from a store that requires masks unless you have already tried to say no. Walk in say no. Take a stance. Stand up. You may not even have to say no. Just walk in and keep walking. Stop asking for permission.

It's time YOU take the stance. Stop waiting for someone else to do it. Stop waiting for it all to just go away. If you don't do it now you NEVER WILL & you will regret you didn't stand up

I have never worn a mask. Not once. Yo

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
05 April, 04:26
Shop local small businesses. Find and develop a relationship with local farms for meat and produce. Learn to grow heirloom veggies and harvest seeds. Slowly stock up on things you cant produce (tp, toiletries) by buying an extra each shopping trip. Learn and set up rainwater harvesting and purification. Buy young fruit trees that will produce in your area. If you are lucky enough to live in the right areas, learn to hunt, fish, shrimp & scallop harvest.
Have faith in the best outcome but prepare for the worst.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
05 April, 04:24
as someone who has been homeless, it truly is freeing

when we learn to live without and then end up back in the rat race you realize just how enslaved you really are

Listen to bards.fm on podbean. He is encouraging people to grow their own food, homeschool, get involved and become less dependent on others. It isn't easy at first, but the more you take responsibility for every aspect of your life the happier you are. Great confidence booster in kids, too!

Taking back control of your freedom is YOUR responsibility. Another site to look at is http://awarriorcalls.com. This site gives you great insight into traveling by RIGHT and using common law in court.

STUDY
LEARN & UNLEARN everything you've been taught

Homeschool now! Why wait?

Don't give them any opportunity to teach your kid anything! Look at co-opting home school responsibilities with like-minded parents in your communities.

Break the Chains of control & LIVE FREE!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 April, 04:17
I am with you. I will not fly, only visit states that are not obstructing my freedoms. I only shop at stores where I can enter without a mask. I do not support any company that requires vaccination of their employees or vaccination for entering. I eat only at restaurants that do not require a mask to walk to a table. I don't buy products that support any of this nonsense and I will continue to do these things until this nonsemse comes to an end. The ONLY way this nonsense will end is if people STOP COMPLYING! Just enter that grocery store, home improvement store, wahtever without a mask and shop. I have never been stopped or harrassed. People have to stop fearing and stop supposrting those who instill fear and unconstitutionally restrict your freedoms.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 January, 03:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
DITTO that here too.
Lets develop relationships with neighbors stay local.

Miss NCPhoenix @NCPhoenix
05 April, 04:12
Ditto. I quit flying after 9-11 for the same reason. I can't see me EVER consenting to submission of my WHOLE SELF and paying someone to abuse me or my family to travel or buy goods. I will find another way until people finally wake up and businesses are forced to appreciate their customers again.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
05 April, 04:09

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
05 April, 04:06
I quit shopping last May at stores that required masks. I have my groceries delivered. The other shops I go to are small businesses that doesn't require them. And you are right ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.