Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Chancey Dietrich @Chanceanon
25 January, 11:25
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
there's a lot of these types profiles showing up on Twitter. I think the good guys close to trump are trying to get relevant info out to us patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
24 January, 05:21
He is on here under Patrick LincolnšŸ˜˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynne Geis @lynneg
23 January, 11:31
He's on here now too.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
23 January, 10:10
So glad I found you! I purchased a Trump visor yesterday! I hope some of the proceeds go to your great work! Godspeed to you!šŸ™šŸ„ā€ā™€ļø

Richie Richard @Richie
23 January, 09:20
I have followed this gentleman for quite a few months now. He makes some very intriguing and plausible assertions of his relationship to the Kennedys. He has some of the most interesting views on history - unfortunately, I have not yet been able to give the time to do any research. He definitely can open a whole new rabbit hole.

Sandra Barbier @Sandrab71
23 January, 06:18
cant get on twitter, please tell me

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
24 January, 05:17
In response Sandra Barbier to her Publication
He is on here to under Patrick Linkoln

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
24 January, 05:20
In response Sandra Barbier to her Publication
Sorry...Patrick Lincoln...sp.šŸ™„

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
23 January, 05:31
Yaaaay, so happy to follow you again. My husband & I love your work. Thank you for all of your hard work & dedicatiion. We ā¤you & Sammy!!! Aloha

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
23 January, 05:06
Love Patrick!

Wake Up-CH @VoDeCo
23 January, 05:02
I am so happy that I've found you.

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
23 January, 04:47
ā¤ļøHi Santa, so happy to see you here!

Eliezer Justice @eliezerjustice
23 January, 02:34
OMGosh... I was following something b4 I got nuked this past week from both FB & Twatter... something abt baby Patrick never having died?? It was very interesting!!!

Eliezer Justice @eliezerjustice
23 January, 02:39
In response Eliezer Justice to her Publication
Of course... could be another moniker for "someone" else!

Santa.. did you see this re MyPillow Lindell being Jr? I watched a vid of him and watch the neck & voicebox.. notice the voicebox.. !! the hands the ears!
https://vimeo.com/49896309...

Donna Hall @DonnaHall2
23 January, 02:52
In response Eliezer Justice to her Publication
jennifer mac did a video about patrick on her bitchute channel . it was very interesting ā¤ļø

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
23 January, 02:12
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thank you!!! How are you Casey! Miss you girl!!!

Nessi Goodie @Nessi
23 January, 02:10
ā˜ŗļø heĀ“s also here ā˜ŗļø @patrick (lincoln)