Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
23 January, 02:06
Eyes on this Twitter account...interdasting!
https://twitter.com/kenned...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eliezer Justice @eliezerjustice
23 January, 02:34
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
OMGosh... I was following something b4 I got nuked this past week from both FB & Twatter... something abt baby Patrick never having died?? It was very interesting!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Hall @DonnaHall2
jennifer mac did a video about patrick on her bitchute channel . it was very interesting ❤️
02:52 AM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Eliezer Justice to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DonnaHall2 in this post can reply
Eliezer Justice @eliezerjustice
23 January, 02:59
In response Donna Hall to her Publication
Have you seen the stuff abt Amy Coney Barrett being Joe Biden's daughter that ostensibly never died in the car crash (witness protection?)

"Naomi and Joe's first wife Neilia were tragically killed in a car accident in 1972 (Naomi, nickname "Amy," was only 15 months old)."

Imagine that coming out???

Donna Hall @DonnaHall2
27 January, 04:33
thats interesting ! no I havent seen anything about that . I’ll have to check that out !

Donna Hall @DonnaHall2
27 January, 04:33
thats interesting ! no I havent seen anything about that . I’ll have to check that out !