Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
So...my senior in high school informed me one of her teachers has offered a 10% increase in their grade, “extra credit,” if they get the COVID vaccine and bring papers that prove it. THIS IS WRONG! Mama Bear was unleashed on the school board today.....
02:24 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Graymckay in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 April, 06:15
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
Good for you! Schools have taken way too many liberties, and this is just disgusting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
05 April, 03:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
05 April, 03:01
Mama bear is going to tear them limb from limb Godspeed Patriot Keep moving Forward mow down anyone who stands in front of you with facts and law. God Bless

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
05 April, 02:55
I believe in mamma bears.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 April, 02:31
That may be illegal, bribing a minor without parental guidance. Definitely against the ethical character expected in a school, and against against the Nuremberg Code.

Call the Board of Education in your state. I'm not familiar with the legal statutes anymore.

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
05 April, 02:46
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
thank you!! on it!!