Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Let's make it bright during the darkness. Spread the word. Soldiers have your back!
01:44 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Linda Lewis @llewis1950
27 January, 11:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🖤💖💖❤️❤️❤️#WE LOVE YOU! THANK YOU PATRIOTS!/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Lewis @llewis1950
27 January, 11:37
🖤💖💖❤️❤️❤️#WE LOVE YOU! THANK YOU PATRIOTS!/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America1776 First1776 @SuperPatriot20Infinity
27 January, 10:09
Lets Gooooooooooooooooo🐸!!

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
27 January, 09:59
Very nice. They got this.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
27 January, 06:50
I'm ready to pur my boots back on!!!

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
26 January, 11:11
Needed that this morning! For the children & for our military I will not stop! 💚💚💚

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
25 January, 10:25
America's BEST!! We love you all and support you in every way! God bless each and every one of you!!

DeJean76 QQQ @DeJeanMissesHerCatEbony
25 January, 06:01
What an inspiration. I do love the Military. These young men/women & the older ones are our rocks. I don't think they know how important they all are to us, the Patriots. I'm glad they have our backs. We've got their backs too. Proud of them all!🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Tammie Kraken @Tammiesawakenow
25 January, 02:48
♥️🙏

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
25 January, 02:47
😍

Bella Libre @AussieChick
25 January, 02:42
I would stand proudly with you Sir.

AFlower Child @AFlowerChild
25 January, 10:07
God bless this man!
God bless him and every living soul who stands with him🙏

Lisa KHS @Jewels1645
24 January, 09:02
GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND DEDICATION TO THIS COUNTRY😘

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
24 January, 01:35
😇🙏🙏

IronPatriot _RN @IronPatriotRN
23 January, 09:06
My brother

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
23 January, 08:14
HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
23 January, 08:08
Everytine i see his beautuful face i watch it. Dont give up. Never quit. WE GOT THIS! 🇺🇸💖✝️🙌🏼

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
23 January, 08:01
thank you we need this...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 07:58
God Bless Our Military! #neverforget 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Roxy Legend @LittleLevi
23 January, 07:46
Needed that today

Cax SCx @Cax
23 January, 07:28
💗This will never get old, love this!!!

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
23 January, 07:18
💞Braveheart💞

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
23 January, 06:55
I love this so much! thanks for posting. I'm gonna bookmark so I can watch when I'm down.
He is amazing. Wish we could meet him & give him a hug!

Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
23 January, 06:37
Can we find him and thank him! He knew exactly what to say...got your six, soldier! #wwg1wga

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 January, 06:23
Thank you for shining your light and blazing it over us all!! 😻

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
23 January, 06:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 12:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
our pain and suffering doesn't even come close to what the Children and our HEROS have endured for DECADES God WON the wicked are in the Abyss and the world will see the apokalipsi/REVELATION of everything hidden Glory to God and His righteous HOLDTHELINE ✝️

Shellz Martin @Triplem22
23 January, 05:36
god bless our nation and our troops!! my mom is a retired master chief , i give military the highest praise, this got me even more ready to fight

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 January, 04:10
❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸

Jessica Gutierrez @TxReaper
23 January, 04:04
Dont know about yall but im standing with tears in my eyes ready AF for this fight!

Lion ess @Lioness
23 January, 02:44
I cry with gratefulness and prude everytime 🙏🇺🇸😥

K.T. Patriot @Ktpatriot
23 January, 02:05
Thank you and God bless you! We are all here with you.