Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 April, 01:25
No need to guess, Assange told you. 98%. That means both Republicans and Democrats. The one's you like, the one's you dislike. Justice plays no favorites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
04 April, 07:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I keep hearing, getting the question, "Why not just expose it now:" Why allow people to take a deadly vaccine and have it affect their lives? It's not good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
05 April, 01:00
In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication
It is incumbent upon people to perform their own research on medications to ensure that their decision is a good one. A modicum of reading on the web will suffice. These are yet to receive FDA approval.

Regarding your first query, our military is conducting a worldwide war and rescue mission. This takes time and must remain covert for the safety of our great military warriors. If the enemy isn't completely eradicated, Americans fail to wake up and recognize the evil, the mission will ultimately fail.

05 April, 01:32
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
My family members were questioning whether or not their employers can force them to get/take the vaccine. That seems like a bit much. One family member asked if they can sue their employer if they attempt to force them to get the vaccine. I honestly don't know the answer to that. But that seems like a bit much;

Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
05 April, 11:49
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication