Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 April, 01:25
No need to guess, Assange told you. 98%. That means both Republicans and Democrats. The one's you like, the one's you dislike. Justice plays no favorites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
04 April, 07:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I keep hearing, getting the question, "Why not just expose it now:" Why allow people to take a deadly vaccine and have it affect their lives? It's not good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
05 April, 01:00
In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication
It is incumbent upon people to perform their own research on medications to ensure that their decision is a good one. A modicum of reading on the web will suffice. These are yet to receive FDA approval.

Regarding your first query, our military is conducting a worldwide war and rescue mission. This takes time and must remain covert for the safety of our great military warriors. If the enemy isn't completely eradicated, Americans fail to wake up and recognize the evil, the mission will ultimately fail.

My family members were questioning whether or not their employers can force them to get/take the vaccine. That seems like a bit much. One family member asked if they can sue their employer if they attempt to force them to get the vaccine. I honestly don't know the answer to that. But that seems like a bit much;
01:32 AM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LaDonnaMitchell in this post can reply
05 April, 11:41

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 April, 11:17

05 April, 11:49
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
05 April, 11:14
Nobody can force you to do anything. free will. Is your job more important than your health or life? No. Either quit or fight it, nobody can force you to put anything in your body. Your body your choice. Just like the crazyass pro abortion peeps fight for. Look for lawyers that will defend your family, we all have constitutional unalienable rights
I am an American Patriot will never lie to you
God Bless You in your battle

05 April, 11:19
In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it. Yes my spouse said he'll fight. He said the majority of the people on his job have taken the vaccine. Only a few of them don't want to take it. My question is will it be required to go in stores to buy food? If so then WE ALL must step up and fight back. We have children in our family that need food, clothes, etc. I keep thinking will it be almost like "must have a mask to go in stores" Now do we have to show a vaccine card/passport to go in restaurants, stores. I mean c'mon this can get out of hand! I'm with you "nobody can force us" But they can make it difficult for those of us that don't want it. We won't be able to travel and possibly go inside restaurants, stores?! I keep wondering about that.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
05 April, 02:09
Please take a look at the database for adverse effects:

openvaers.com

Statistically speaking, the covid-19 vaxs are killing more people than any other vaccine. This is a choice between life or death.I have read the report produced by the "illuminati" (such a farcical name for them), wherein their GOAL was to kill one billion people worldwide. They call us, "useless eaters."

People must fight like their lives depend upon it because, frankly it does.

05 April, 09:26
Yeah Deus this is some crazy stuff. How do we fight this?

05 April, 09:27
Where'd you see that report? I believe it! My God wow evil!