Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
04 April, 02:54
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
I want it on the record that Photon 333 @Photon
just replied again to a post i did & then blocked me so I cant see the reply.
I have been going back & forth with this person about an unverified Dan Scavino post from telegram.
This person keeps wanting to tell me they KNOW its not Dan Scavino.
When I asked for proof that its not, they say that because 2 other people said it wasn't. WTF? 2 other people said it wasn't?
When I questioned and asked for PROOF, they blocked me.
My opinion, this person IS NOT an Anon, but a troublemaking *&%$#@* & a coward.
Sorry to get anyone else involved, but had to air this....not good.

I'm sure the coward will reply to this post, but I'm blocked so I won't know. I won't lose any sleep over it.

Be careful who you follow...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
04 April, 03:05
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Got It. Double the 333 Now You See The Problem with them! Just A Thought!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
04 April, 03:09
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
lol!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 April, 07:27
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Read you post, completely understand and YES a lot of shills, trolls are disrupting us ... when dealing with these sorts (Photon 333) look at their profile ... zero - they say nothing about values / interests.

They are either a bot or a shill for the left, causing disharmony. Listen to some harmonic music, 432Hz Tesla if you have nothing else - it heals mind body and spirit.

Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady 4Trump, click on at the bottom under it