Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
22 January, 11:30
No app planned right now for AnonUp. Wasted many resources and $ developing a WeGo app that Apple won't approve. They are assholes.

Try doing this and let me know how it works for you. It will make AnonUp feel more like an App.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Hughes @Lightsong77
22 January, 11:34
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Apps can be loaded from any URL and are not limited to rottenApple and Gulag stores. It's called side-loading.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
22 January, 11:42
In response Kel Hughes to his Publication
We thought about letting users do that but it always seems like a sketchy thing. I can make this perform pretty close to an app. I'll even get the notifications to push. More secure, doesn't require any special access from the users. The less data collected by apple and google the better off we all are.

Kel Hughes @Lightsong77
22 January, 11:51
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I agree with your assessment, was just pointing out it was possible. Thank you for this free-speech platform!

Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Patriot Platform! Kicking trolls here. Time for a little payback.
01:03 AM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Kel Hughes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kobayashi ADMIN, click on at the bottom under it