Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
No app planned right now for AnonUp. Wasted many resources and $ developing a WeGo app that Apple won't approve. They are assholes.

Try doing this and let me know how it works for you. It will make AnonUp feel more like an App.
11:30 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Justa Mustardseed @JustaMustardSeed13
26 January, 11:21
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
very helpful! thank you so much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
25 January, 06:48
Hey Koba! πŸ‘‹
Nice comfy little place you've made πŸ‘β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 January, 02:21
Sensei Koba~ you are amazing! Thank you for all you have done for Freedom of speech!
No worries, I work around and make what I have work.

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
24 January, 12:42
I don't need an android app. I am satisfied with or without the button on the start screen. i am using firefox. there are more important things. Thank you!πŸ™

April Lynn @Aprill6
23 January, 05:42
Do you have somewhere we can donate to? We would love to help out. Really appreciate what a great site you have here. Thank you so much.

Gail Canty @Gcanty
23 January, 05:32
i dont seem to get the red check mark for the iphone/ipad

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
23 January, 05:22
Yes, it is working Fantastico βœ…πŸ’― Awesome Job 😎 THANK YOU THANK YOU !!! You ROCK !!!
I ❀️ You @administrator

Laura Furches @TeacherResearc1
23 January, 05:22
Thanks for all you've done & continue to do! Patriots are truly gratefulπŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
23 January, 05:11
why cant I delete my account ? you have no delete. I put in my password and hit delete and it does not delete. why? I dont like this

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
23 January, 01:31
Samsung Android: You can also open a Samsung browser; enter the web address; then Add page to Home screen. With everyone having different phones, just search how to add a webpage to your home screen.

Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Angelzplay
23 January, 01:28
it works but is it possible to let us choose to stay logged in and on dark theme instead of having to log in and change it every time?

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
23 January, 01:24
I added both to home screen. I have the wego app but I prefer the web version. Thank you for all you do! we ALL appreciate you!

Deni Lynn @Denilyn
23 January, 12:35
lEarned that by accident a while ago. Nice!!!

Heather Robertson @DavieTrumper
23 January, 10:31
thank you for this tip! added to my homescreen and now i dont have to go into my brower and type it in all the time! πŸ’•

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
23 January, 10:25
Worked on my iPhone

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 January, 10:04
duck duck go!!!
apple does suck!
thank you πŸ€—

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
23 January, 09:45
Works on Duck, too! πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ’¨πŸ™ƒ

Callie Keegs @calliek
23 January, 09:25
That worked great. Thank you!

Tracey InGodITrust @Durrsygrl
23 January, 09:18
worked for me!

Melina Todaro @Melina
23 January, 09:18
Works great for me on phone and pc .

Gail Cantrell @Stelladallas52
23 January, 08:39
works great. thank you Koba

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
23 January, 08:25
I use Opera for both PC and Android. Love them both!

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
23 January, 08:22
😎It worked perfectly, now added to home screen

IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
23 January, 08:13
Thank YOU for all you are doing for us. How can we help? P.S. I agree with your assessment of Apple... totally. That evil needs to be stopped. Hopefully soon! Hang in there and know we love what you are doing! ~Kim

CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
23 January, 08:10
Thank you

MAnewreality20 β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ @MAnewreality2021
23 January, 08:04
I need all the help I can get. I enjoy this platform a lot but the darn phone is a pain! Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. 😊

STL Anon @STLAnon
23 January, 08:18
it's now a an app and a good looking app at that! Here's my screen shot of my most important social media app and WEGO & AnonUp are the best looking and parler still sucks, notice no gab no FaceBook.if telegram wasn't important for the information i wouldn't have it, i don't like it and it's a shitty looking icon app. wego/anonup is what gives my SM screen some beauty and life

Renee White @Rapnay
23 January, 08:02
your doing an amazing job just happy to have a place to speak freely patience is what all of this is about. most want instant gradifacation look where that got us 😝

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 January, 07:59
AnonUp is awesome. Thank you for all of your hard work!

The Best is Yet to Come!