Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:13
I got some bad news for those waiting for the storm to begin. It's begun long ago. We are waiting to wrap this shit up, not start it. True story. Operation wake up stage. Who's left? Not many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
Love this fact. But what is going on with the stupid vaccine? I hear now it is to be FDA approved Jun/Jul and will be manditory..and there are the vaccine passports....So will this narrative be going away? I absolutely refuse to get it .
07:56 AM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Happyday17 in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 April, 01:12
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I know some people that were semi awake have taken the Vax. I hate to say it, but now they seem less awake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 April, 03:15
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
How can you go from brain dead to less awake?

Tracy Cummins @GiveMeFreedom
07 April, 10:06
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️I have heard that it stops them from waking up. I am keeping an eye on my neighbor to see. Even after all the proof I showed her and her saying she definitely wouldn't be getting it, a week later she let at doctor convince her to get it.
Now she doesnt feel well a lot it seems and I quit trying.

Eric Travis @Travis159
05 April, 09:16
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
you can get the passport card alamost everywhere,, probably for a few bucks on the internet,, all the info you need to fill it out is on the web,, they have no way of checking its validity,, fuck the FBI and whoever else threatens jail time and bla bla bla,, no laws on any books for this bullshit,, nothing they can do and they know it..