Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Mango Child @MangoChildMagic
23 January, 02:25
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 02:26
In response Mango Child to his Publication
thanQ 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AZvette Girl @AZNan
23 January, 01:14
I thought the same bloody thing...

23 January, 01:19
In response AZvette Girl to her Publication
😂🤣

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 January, 01:06
This is a fact. 😑🤣

23 January, 01:20
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
😂🤣

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 January, 01:04
He has done so much damage in two days you would almost believe he could actually wipe his own ass.🤷🏻‍♀️

23 January, 01:23
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
he cant even talk on his own. he needs someone in his ear at all times. joe dont forget to wipe your ass. joe you forgot to wash your hands

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 January, 01:02

23 January, 01:24
😂🤣

Mango Child @MangoChildMagic
23 January, 02:27
🤣🤣🤣 Much rather have it be 10 days. i saw a theory that it could be nearly 100 days of Biden and theres no way that can happen

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
Flynn said hold the line - 30 days on 12/31, That would be 1/31 about 10 days of biden. BOOM !!!!

23 January, 01:25
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
yessir!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
End's right about the 30th.....hrmmm

23 January, 01:26
In response General Khaos to his Publication
👍