Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
Aloha!
I sure miss President and Melania Trump! I know they'll be back, but I do miss them!
12:59 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
02 August, 05:56
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
18 June, 11:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
18 June, 11:17
🤭❤

Only followers of this user (17Bells) can see their posts

Marilyn Littleton @Mally53
25 January, 02:38
me too 😢

Valerie Starr @AnonStarr27
25 January, 12:33
I dream about President Trump almost every night! Also dream about Sidney Powell and General Flynn! Crazy, I usually don't dream much or at least remember so obviously they are in my thoughts daily. I miss them both and keep thim in my prayers. Hurry back PLEASE!!!

Rhonda Blair @OhioCountrygirl
25 January, 06:13
I miss them so much too! Cannot wait until they return!

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
25 January, 01:24

Mal Fatz @Malfor
25 January, 01:25
In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication
who, among us, should wait for President Trump? he fought for us. isnt it time to STOP being polite?

Minna Margareetta @AZ_Finn
24 January, 11:32
I miss the speeches, the rallies, the tweets, the pressers..... I miss everything about them except the MSM venom.
Dear true POTUS & FLOTUS, hurry back, will ya?
❤🤍💙🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸💙🤍❤

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
24 January, 11:30
I do too! I Trust we will all be togethr again soon!

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
24 January, 05:25

Verily Chambers @Verily1
23 January, 05:58
Hi Santa - Have sent you a DM. So glad to see you here. I have been wanting to get my article to you on the Gold Standard. Feel free to use it as you wish. I am an Aussie Mum with a passion for truth and have just wanted to help people help themsleves and to buy SILVER etc. We probably only have a few weeks now to buy silver cheaply. Love your work......Best wishes V
https://wego.social/post/2...

momma patriot17 @mommapatriot17
23 January, 04:01
so happy to see you here @santasurfing &Sammy too!!!

Melissa Smith @cozysale
23 January, 04:00
Welcome Santa! Try to enjoy your weekend! Got a busy week ahead I bet!

Schmoo Poob @SchmooPoob
23 January, 04:07
Awwww Santa, so good tomsee you on here!! Now I can call this place home.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
23 January, 02:45
I need a Santa and Sammy Broadcast. 🙏🏽🤣🇺🇸

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
23 January, 11:50
I MISS THEM TOO.I ALSO MISS PRESIDENTTRUMP'S TWEETS AND THOSE AWESOME TRUMP RALLIES. HOPE THEY WILL BE BACK SOON.💖💖💖💖

Lesley Seplaki @FollowThePiper
23 January, 09:18
Can't wait til they're back! How many more hours?

Gruntz ManiaQ @GruntzmaniaQ
23 January, 08:48
I know, right. I mean, I live in Denmark, danish by birth and I felt my heart kind of broke 😰 But I gor right back in the sadle when I realised it aint over yet. The Best Is Yet To Come! 🤗

Anna Maria Volpe ⭐⭐⭐ @Volpeam
23 January, 06:10
🇮🇹 ❤️ 🇺🇸

Christie Bassett @CJ_Wolf
23 January, 02:41
Hey Santa & Sammy, so Happy to see you... looking forward to seeing and hearing President Trump & Mealania our Angel Warrior of Kindess...

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 02:37

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
23 January, 02:23
Sooooooo happy to see you here!!! Whew!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 January, 02:11
Big Aloha Hug!!! 😁🤗

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
23 January, 02:10
I was literally thinking about you just a few minutes ago and BAM you pop up here!!! Soooo grateful right now!!! ❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
23 January, 02:08
my fav youtuber is on here now it is noce to see you santa

Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
23 January, 02:11
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Thank you Tony!!! I had to find a place to post! So missed everyone!!

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
23 January, 02:08
we've missed you Angel 🙏🏻💓

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 January, 02:29
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
23 January, 10:49
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE SO CUTE IN THIS PICTURE. I LOVE THEM.💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 January, 02:07
We hello - Nice to see you....

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
23 January, 01:40
Welcome Hello ❤️🇺🇸

SHEEPDQG 017 @SHEEPDQG17
23 January, 01:38
So glad to see you again!!! 😁😁😁