Cowboy Patriot @CowboyQ7
22 January, 10:38
💥💥💥Ok guys I was at dinner tonight and we were discussing Q post. I asked someone who knows very little about Q post one simple question. WHAT ARREST WOULD SHOCK THE WORLD? Now I have always heard Obama, Clinton , Bush, the Pope, maybe Hanx. Some really evil person. We know that this a movie...pre-recorded inauguration and all of the fake EO's. I want you to think of just 2 thoughts from Q posts...[SCARE] event and WHAT ARREST WOULD SHOCK THE WORLD?
What if the ARREST is TRUMP as part of the movie of course.

Thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
22 January, 11:04
In response Cowboy Patriot to his Publication
For what tho?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Patriot @CowboyQ7
22 January, 11:10
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
Democrats they would just make it up...like everything else they do. This is just hypothetical thinking...

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
They already think he should be in jail. im like....for what....you thinking he's ORANGE!!!!
12:46 AM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Cowboy Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LisaEvans in this post can reply
Cowboy Patriot @CowboyQ7
23 January, 12:49
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
🤣😂🤣😂