Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
22 January, 07:44
anons, I need to ask for your help. I'm trying to locate information on the C19 vaccine and how it affects the Pineal gland. I need this to STOP a friend from starting the treatment. Anything you have would be great. Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 11:50
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Also look up Luciferase, that. alone should change their minds All my stuff on it it in Twitterland.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 11:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ok, thanks. I've heard a video somewhere and the doc. was saying that the vaccine affected the pineal gland literally numbing the individual of any spirituality. My friend said she didn't believe this was the mark of the beast even after showing her the bill gates patent #. She said you had to accept a number on your forehead. well, what this vaccine does basically is mark the brain separating you from God. I've got to find that video, I wish I would have saved it.

Sooms McGoops @Kayve
23 January, 12:00
try typing in bill gates and god gene maybe?

Thank you. That was a great idea. I did find a lady talking about the doctor who was warning about the C19 vaccine. This will surely make my friend think a lil more. thanks again. I really appreciate your help.
12:42 AM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Sooms McGoops to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
23 January, 01:19
https://www.stopworldcontr...
Also: This is an excellent source to find videos that have been censored/banned/removed. Use the "search" using various words or titles: https://www.altcensored.co...

23 January, 01:32
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
🤗 Thank you. This is the one I've been searching for.