Desert Patriot @desert_patriot
04 April, 02:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
04 April, 02:44
In response Desert Patriot to her Publication
Just keep moving the goal posts.

Q and Trump ARE the satanic cabal, just like the rest of them.

You’ll see very soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
04 April, 03:30
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
Fuck off, troll

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
04 April, 07:44
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
Cognitive Dissonance in action.

Way to show just how much of a child brain you have.

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
05 April, 12:35
It’s a lethal brain
with multiple degrees and a half century of experience to back it up
Like I said
Fuck off, troll

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
A lot of educated idiots out there. It just means you carry a lot of debt around. And by your response a lot of hate and misplaced anger. Get help.
12:37 AM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by WAKE_UP in this post can reply
Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
05 April, 12:50
Wrong again fuktard
student loans are paid
But you are right about the anger and hate
I’m a defender of the faith, not a subscriber
I have no interest in forgiving or forgetting
Just revenge and the future of my country
I’m what stands between PsOS like you and the actual good people
Get help?
I am the fucking help

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
05 April, 01:45
You are clueless. Nasty. Ignorant. You are falling for the biggest trick Satan has ever laid out. You arent defending anything. Nothing. Keyboard warrior. Tricked by the letter Q and a Satanic Cabal plan put in place a long long time ago. Trump isnt your savior. But he is paving the way for the Antichrist to take full power.

Dont care what you think. A women as vile as you can find no peace. I get it. How many men have you ruined?

Gid wins. America will fall in one hour. The great whore. You should have read your Bible more. Good luck bitter lady.