Desert Patriot @desert_patriot
04 April, 02:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
04 April, 02:44
In response Desert Patriot to her Publication
Just keep moving the goal posts.

Q and Trump ARE the satanic cabal, just like the rest of them.

You’ll see very soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
04 April, 03:30
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
Fuck off, troll

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
Cognitive Dissonance in action.

Way to show just how much of a child brain you have.
07:44 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WAKE_UP in this post can reply
Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
05 April, 12:35
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
It’s a lethal brain
with multiple degrees and a half century of experience to back it up
Like I said
Fuck off, troll

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
05 April, 12:37
A lot of educated idiots out there. It just means you carry a lot of debt around. And by your response a lot of hate and misplaced anger. Get help.

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
05 April, 12:45
I saw your profile. You aren’t allowed to look at other points of view - it would kill your internet persona. Sad actually. Neat rifle. Just know as a retired vet, 1st Group and 10th Group and a retired LEO I’d remove it from you before you could lock and load. Grow up. Honestly. You don’t have a clue who you are speaking too and yet you reply like a deranged animal. And why? Because someone dare have a different opinion. A lifelong Republican and public servant. Disgusting.