Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My final attempt to wake up my sleeping industry associates in tech. https://martingeddes.activ...
12:16 AM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 April, 08:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
11 April, 07:13
Yet another spot on contribution.
Hoping you are well Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
11 April, 06:33

Quester215 ... @Quester215
05 April, 12:22
I’m truly sorry for all that you’ve suffered but I know without a shadow of doubt your suffering will not have been in vain. I’ve gained so very much from you and your hard work. I’m sure that I am just one of a multitude. Those that won’t listen now will have a dreadful time in the very near future. Don’t stop being that beacon. More are waking every day. Thank you, for all you’ve given me.

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
05 April, 11:46
This is an excellent rundown on reality!!!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
05 April, 11:05
Insightful and really well-written. Love your work including your calendar! It helps me 'hold the line:'

Bea Best @Dogdude
05 April, 10:39
Amazing read! Saw this on telegram and came here to respond. I've said it before - a few times over the last 3 years (on the dead bird site) you will go down in history alongside your amazing photo's which also depict the transition of mankind from an ancient evil, to truth and light. For humanity and especially the children, and for generations to come, blessings on you and yours brother.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
05 April, 03:44
Martin. I hope you have patented your ideas how to develop technology which actually does what it is intended to do straight out of the box. The captains of industry would probably club together to buy you out. Nobody will ever be allowed to produce a light bulb which lasts for ever! It could be risky, though. You have to accept the deal or you go the way of the guy who made the car engine which ran on water. As as aside, I tried to tell that story to a friend. Her response was unexpected. "We would run out of water!" It must be alien mind control.

05 April, 03:31
I think we are both missing the main lesson of modern capitalism. The most profitable product line consists of faulty products sold to an unsuspecting public through clever advertising and fake celebrity endorsements. The profit is made by selling them a service plan and essential "security" upgrades when the purchased product starts ruining their lives. With carefully engineered bugs, the product can be made to self-destruct to require a new investment in another load of sloppily manufactured crap. Did you think I was talking about computer technology? Not necessarily. It applies just as much to junk food/Big Pharma.

05 April, 02:25
Thank you Martin. Excellent stuff. My thoughts exactly applicable to technology, politics and medicine, my areas of experience. Only one of my surviving colleagues from university is prepared to use the precautionary principle we were taught. Many (now retired veterinarians) are queuing up to become vaccinators. I have said all the things you have said, to zero effect. It must be more than stupidity. They must be truly parasitised by a resilient mind control which denies them logical thought processes. I suspect it is more than just repetition of lies in the media. Something physical has been done to most of humanity. Is it done with vaccines, chemtrails, fluoride, artificial sweeteners, human meat at MacDonalds? Who knows, but can you explain why we can see around it? Why are we chosen to be doomed to have to watch the carnage?

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
05 April, 01:31
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌSO great! thank you for sharing, can't wait to read your other essays!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 April, 01:15
Thank you, Martin! Absolutely fantastic read. #sharedeverywhere

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 April, 12:55
Absolutely beautiful and Brilliant body of work. Thank you for your commitment to truth and awakening the masses, those who do choose to read and listen to the data. Its undeniable and gives humanity hope. Hope is essential to seeing and believing. The LORD certainly uses you in a mighty way... WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Numbers 6:24-26

Nana **** @Zoochini
05 April, 12:37
Excellent! I shared this to FB and the blue bird as well!

Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
05 April, 12:25
I saw this on Gab as well and shared. This is great, well written and speaks to many. Thanks for sharing, Martin πŸ‘

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
05 April, 12:24
Fantastic Martin, well written and poignant.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
05 April, 12:23
Perfectly penned, thank you once more, Martin!