Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 April, 10:10
+++
The Cabal has been TRIPLE-CROSSED
3 CROSSES OF CALVARY - GOLGOTHA
Jesus + Repentant Thief + Unrepentant Thief
Patriot Passover / Resurrection - Re-Election
And on the 3rd day HE ROSE
Everyone is given a chance to repent (but not all take it)

03 (mirror) 30 (Deltas - Yrs/Mnths/Wks/Dys)
MAP M/13 + A/1 + P/16 = 30

Continue to build the MAP.
MAP provides the KEY.
KEY spreads the TRUTH.
TRUTH shines LIGHT.
LIGHT saves HUMANITY.

PLANNED for [3] years.

You have more than you know.
News unlocks past.
MAP.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
04 April, 10:18
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Christianity is good, but I think we can do better. Let's face it, after a thousand years of having Christianity forced, by force, on the World, it kind of has a bad wrap. Plus, it was created by the Roman Government, so, idk, maybe we should all just live like Jesus did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
That is what Christianity was before infiltrated and bastardized by evil like Vatican
10:53 PM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
04 April, 11:12
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
absolutely they(Vatican Satanist) have perverted the word of GOD,They will get whats coming to them.,here and after,there is no where to hide WE SEE THEM!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
04 April, 10:58
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Isn't it weird that it sounds like heresy these days? Well, I guess it was heresy in those days too.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 April, 11:01
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
vatican means diving serpent in Latin