Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

AK ULTRA 143 @freedomflowersforever
30 April, 06:58
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Just beautiful. Grateful heart here too, Casey. NCSWIC. Nothing! ❀️ #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
21 February, 06:07
Yes Thank you for Anon.up. i have been here everyday since februrary 2021. it feels like home and all the people here are so awesome πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
20 February, 09:51
πŸ‘πŸ‘β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 February, 08:03
What Casey Said! β˜οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
20 February, 06:12
So glad to be here among all of you great patriots. Tip my hat to you Koba!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 February, 06:03
Amen!!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
20 February, 06:02
πŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
30 December, 08:53
❀️ Well said!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 December, 08:50
Casey, You are a bright light in these trying times. Glad you are still around.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
20 February, 09:52
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
22 June, 01:34
πŸ™

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 June, 12:38
Amen. Thank you, Kobayashi @administrator ! πŸ™ So grateful for you and AnonUpβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 June, 12:27
Beautifully said. I second this! The patriot’s on here are incredible, articulate, kind, informative and well… I can go on forever. πŸ™‚πŸ™β€οΈ

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 June, 12:24
It's a very special site...
I get a feeling of peace here. Hard to explain...
Grateful for AnonUp and all the patriots sharing such valuable knowledge. I have learned so much.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 June, 05:56
AMEN THANK YOU KOBA FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ANONUP IS A WONDERFUL PLACE FOR PATRIOTS TO GET REAL NEWS !!! WWG1WGA WW

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 June, 05:46
Thank you, KOBA!! Love ya man!πŸΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 June, 05:43
It's way better than Twitter, such an amazing platform. We may not always agree on everything, but we're all sharing what we think, feel and know. You can only do that here on Anonup.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

amy lilley @amylilley
21 June, 05:24
AMEN AMENπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

arba happihr @arba
18 April, 10:55

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 April, 08:50
NICE to not get censored and kicked off for knowing the truth. THIS is how it should be everywhere.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
18 April, 08:41
my news feed is always limited to maybe 10 posts, that' all I get to see. This is all the time, is very frustrating and I think it needs to be fixed. Looking for better run site, its seems like intentional blocking and banning but I don't know. How many posts are you shown in your news feed???? Most often I get 10 and they are repeated over and over in my feed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The same posts.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 December, 08:52
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I click on the explore option to see more in my feed. I also go to others pages and rundown their posts. :)

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
18 April, 07:40
Oh yeah! Well said Casey! Thank you! πŸ’ž

Only followers of this user (Patriot2020_17) can see their posts

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
18 April, 06:14
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
18 April, 03:02
hear hear

Berkman Olmez @Berkman
18 April, 03:00
Thank you Kobayashi and to every soul that has Gods vibration.❀️

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
18 April, 02:59
I applaud you too, Kobayashi This Platform is an incredible gift for many of us. Thank You. Love it here & love all Patriots that are committed to truth, freedom of speech with love of Country. WWG1WGA

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 April, 02:57
oui πŸ™πŸ’–