Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 05:32
Donald John Trump has been punking haters and naysayers forever.

My faith that he's still going to come in and make his largest FU to the deep state, is that it is going to happen.

God needed a partner like Trump to rid the world of evil. And he needed us to follow and get behind him.

We're on God's timeline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Northy UK. @Northy
02 April, 05:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
More people are dying now than ever.

I have no doubt about Trump, anybody that's followed this movement for years knows that Trump wouldn't have risked literally everything to just suddenly disappear, and the final bang is incoming.

The world is burning, the UK is absolutely fucked, the US is absolutely fucked, other countries are absolutely fucked, at what point do we begin to question what we believe in?

This was meant to be a world wide movement, yet in the UK, we're 60% vaccinated, everybody that isn't vaccinated, are regarded as lepers, we're 2 weeks from having a fucking vaccine passport...

I believe in a plan, I've always trusted a plan, but fuck me when it begins to personally destroy your own family, you begin to question things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dan Auito, click on at the bottom under it