Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Donald John Trump has been punking haters and naysayers forever.

My faith that he's still going to come in and make his largest FU to the deep state, is that it is going to happen.

God needed a partner like Trump to rid the world of evil. And he needed us to follow and get behind him.

We're on God's timeline.
05:32 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Alicia Hayden @Alilou
04 April, 09:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I cant wait .... i cant even imagine thw grin he will have❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 08:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 April, 07:35

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 April, 07:06
AMEN Doq . . . have a peaceful day. GOD loves us :).

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 07:06

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 April, 06:04
President Trump is definitely God send. We the people are beyond fortunate to have him as our leader. ❤️🙏❤️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 07:14
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 April, 02:14
Trump is our Moses, he is freeing us from Slavery....

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 07:08
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
😎👍

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
03 April, 01:56
Well stated Doq!

Don't drink The kool aid @DDKQNN
02 April, 11:54
GET SOME COMMIES
DDK!!!!!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 07:15
In response Don't drink The kool aid to his Publication

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
02 April, 10:03
Amen🙏

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
02 April, 09:57
4/4/2021 the rise of our nation.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 07:17
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

connie wright @cowri
02 April, 09:48
Easter Sunday---- 'He risen" ????????

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 April, 09:48
Agreed!!
DJT, badass truth slayer
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 08:19
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
02 April, 07:12
Sometimes that timeline is difficult for mere mortals.

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 April, 07:08
Amen 🙏

... ... @Luciferlost
02 April, 06:52
God works in union with the agency of man....

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
02 April, 06:33
Well said

Jim Walker @Wakabe
02 April, 06:23
Oh come on man, at least have the courage of your OWN convinctions.

So you’re back to saying ‘I think i’m going to wait some more’.

You’re all mouth and no trousers.

Jim Walker @Wakabe
02 April, 07:28
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
And Doq’s blocked me.

I think they were made of harder stuff in 1776 Doq.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
02 April, 06:14
What we are is INCHES from civil war... Military isn't doing shit.. Time to rise up.

john park @Jpark219
02 April, 06:09
Please explain, what god's timeline is and looks like.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 April, 06:27
In response john park to his Publication
wow

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
02 April, 05:56
Yes. God chooses people to do his work and different people are chosen for different tasks. I do believe he got the right guy for the job on this epic mission as well as the many who are supporting him in every way possible. We all want to see justice served now but God's justice comes in the way and time that He decides. It will be perfect.

Northy UK. @Northy
02 April, 05:55
More people are dying now than ever.

I have no doubt about Trump, anybody that's followed this movement for years knows that Trump wouldn't have risked literally everything to just suddenly disappear, and the final bang is incoming.

The world is burning, the UK is absolutely fucked, the US is absolutely fucked, other countries are absolutely fucked, at what point do we begin to question what we believe in?

This was meant to be a world wide movement, yet in the UK, we're 60% vaccinated, everybody that isn't vaccinated, are regarded as lepers, we're 2 weeks from having a fucking vaccine passport...

I believe in a plan, I've always trusted a plan, but fuck me when it begins to personally destroy your own family, you begin to question things.

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
04 April, 07:22
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Agree, if this was the plan then we are absolutely Fucked. I'm tired or hearing the so called pundits running off at their mouths, if you question anything then you're not a loyalist. The world is burning and we're a few steps from the possible irreversible enslavement of all of mankind. Time to drop bombs, now!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 April, 08:50
In response Northy UK. to his Publication

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
02 April, 05:53
nice timestamp, as always.
17:32
32 | 23 PAIN
5:32 > 5:5 > 55 > “””...

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
02 April, 06:07
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
"this guy" is great.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 April, 05:44
Yes we are and nothing can stop it👍

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 April, 06:13
I spend HALF OF MY LIFE AS A PRISONER OF COMMIES. SO I MORE THAN ANY US CITIZEN KNOW, WHICH HOPELESSNESS THEY FEEL RIGHT NOW IN CHYNA.
THEY ARE EXPLOITED BY WHOM?

BY USA SUPERRICH PEDO CITIZENS. PERIOD. REAGAN ALMOST WIPED US ALL in 1983 WITH THIS "COWBOY" EVIL EMPIRE AND ABLE ARCHER...US PUBLIC AWAKENING IS FOUND OUT UGLY TRUTH, THAT YOU ARE THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM. ALL THIS SHIT START IN PAPERCLIP AND LATER ON HOLOMAN BASE SIGN MJ 12...😔💔
IF YOU BELIEVE ON MILITARY SUPERIORITY aka "PEACE TROUGHT STRENGHT", SO MY SPECIE COULD SHOW UP SOME AGAIN...
https://arstechnica.com/te... 😎🤣
...jak se do lesa volá, tak se z lesa ozývá...
https://youtu.be/44eEOAEC5...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 April, 05:40

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
So glad to see a post from you. i havent seen much from you lately. You are my number 1 go to account for THE FACTS! Thank you Sir!👏🏻🇺🇸

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
02 April, 09:07
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Bring back the Boss Man,