The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
Fairly new hear and i dont comment much so im confused as to why some people have me blocked🤷‍♀️
08:41 PM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by J3nnif3rlynn2 in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 April, 03:46
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
I've been blocked by people who spew nonsense and then I PROVE they are wrong. They can't stand that. They think their blocking me proves them right. smh
Perhaps you said something that made them look like fools, even if you said it as a matter of fact and not even directly to them. The foolish never want to think of themselves as fools. They'd rather block out everyone and everything that shows them who they are and continue on in their fantasies of self-importance.
Suffice it to say, if you get blocked, consider it a badge of honor. You probably struck a nerve. CONGRATULATIONS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
27 April, 08:23
I wouldn't worry about people blocking you. There are few paranoid people out there. I don't ever worry about how many are following me. I probably have been blocked , not sure, because I don't pay any attention to it. hehehehehehe😂😂😂😂😂😉🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
27 April, 03:57
You are going to do great here!

memes matter @NoComment
10 April, 01:34
My fren is blocked by people she never crossed paths with either, Welcome to anonUP

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 April, 07:57
😹 So sorry to laugh but that just goes to show you
shills & bots everywhere!
Welcome to anonup 🙏🕊️