Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
04 April, 09:29
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Border Staters Agree and have sighed at those defending their rights to invade, who didn't grow up with it, name-calling those who speak out un-American and worse.

Wear our shoes for a lifetime; we have stories, too, and gunshot scars from the 70's (my brother-in-law on a date with my sister), etc., etc., etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeQ 4Truth @BeQ
04 April, 08:46
I feel like there used to be more propositions that we used to vote on... and now it seems like congress just does ehatever they want... I remember a time when you got to study all of the props. Just doesnt seem to happen anymore...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
04 April, 07:11
Illegals are parasites who deserve NOTHING but an ass kick back to the shit hole they came from WITH their spawn.