Victor Bugge @TheBigBlackSwan
The Dummy Accounts of Donald, Julian and I. Mustache = incognito ;)
13/1 #ZeroDay .
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
#WeAreQ
THIS IS NOT A LARP.
#WinningBigly is another way to my name.
Hindsight is 20/20.
04:15 PM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBigBlackSwan in this post can reply
Tempus Anon @Tempus
21 May, 04:46
In response Victor Bugge to his Publication
PLEASE POST LINK TO SITES STILL AVAILABLE. I'VE RECENTLY WATCHED THE VIDEOS STILL ON MINDS.COM. PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR RESEARCH OR AT LEAST POST YOUR PROGRESS. VICTOR YOU'RE SO TALENTED AND BRING KNOWLEDGE TO Q ORIGINS. I RESPECT KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING ON Q TRUMP TARTARY FLAT EARTH AND LOVE OF GOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tempus Anon @Tempus
21 April, 03:57
are you still on Facebook?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 April, 02:50

Vicki Lord @Vlord
10 April, 12:33
Thought you might enjoy this.

Tempus Anon @Tempus
08 April, 08:29
what happened to your YouTube channel, did get deleted?

Victor Bugge @TheBigBlackSwan
12 April, 03:23
In response Tempus Anon to his Publication
yes

Vicki Lord @Vlord
06 April, 05:01
Only on Telegram now?