Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 April, 01:25
No need to guess, Assange told you. 98%. That means both Republicans and Democrats. The one's you like, the one's you dislike. Justice plays no favorites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 April, 02:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Do the newly-elected to Congress know what they are getting into? Do they know that the shining city on the hill is an illusion and that they will be working for a foreign entity? Or does blackmail happen later? How about someone like Jeff Sessions who I believe to be a patriot?
Hmmm. This plan has been running a long time. Was he recruited by the good guys and his downfall part of the show? Or is he a villain? Not. But I could be wrong.
It would amazing if the ones we hate turn out to be the good guys.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
It's play Congress until new elections.
02:29 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
05 April, 12:38
Can we keep Marjorie Taylor Greene please?

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 April, 06:05
Thank you. The movie seems so real I forget and lapse in judgement.