Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:29
You never liked Gaetz or Desantis. You loved their replacements.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 April, 08:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🥴 ok, I can now officially confess I have no idea who is real and who isn’t...I pretty much suspect everyone😜. Neither can I tell who’s male and who’s female! How scewed up is that?! 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 11:25
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Sounds about right.😂 Couple that with Trump who's also playing his role for optics and you have a fun house with many mirrors.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 April, 04:42
Is Trump playing by an actor as well ?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 April, 01:11
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
No, but he's got a golf double.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
Thanks. Ezra, love you and love your humour. . We all know his big ass golf double 😂.
01:48 PM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Malika Vogelsang, click on at the bottom under it